Income Tax:

We are open all year around. Accuracy Guarantee - Our offices will give you the most accurate return and the largest possible refund, or work to find more deductions or breaks to lower your tax liability.  We will help you handle all IRS and state tax return correspondence that you get, including audits, letters and inquiries about your tax return. We also E-file all returns to ensure that you get your refund as soon as its available. We are upto date on all tax law changes.  

Call now to find out how: 1-718-993-7881

 Hablamos espanol!


 Family based Immigration petitions. Alien Card Renewals, and Adjustment of Status. We help you with any of your needs.

Travel :

We search for the lowest prices for air and hotel. We special in creating vacation for you and your family at a low price. We work with all major air and cruise lines. We also specialize in Cruise packages, whether its for a small family getaway to a large group of people.

Uncontested Divorce:

Obtaining a divorce is an emotional and stressful process. Even if you believe that your divorce will be “uncontested,” meaning that your spouse will agree to the divorce, there are many issues beyond simply ending the marriage that you have to think about. Our specialist will file any necessary forms for you to obtain a divorce.

Auto Insurance:

We specialize in new drivers, young and old drivers, drivers with point, and drivers of any kind. We here at Melrose are here to help you out. Our agents are highly qualified and experienced. We work for you no matter what the situation.

We represent the following companies:

- Country Wide Insurance


- Foremost


- and many more!!

Call or send us an email for your free quote today!!

Money Transfer:

We send money all over the central and south America, to over hundreds of banks.


Need a letter or any document translated from Spanish to English or English to Spanish, our specialist Daniurka will work with you to have your translation done as soon as possible.

Notary Public:

We have two Notaries here in our office. Just come in with a valid state ID and unsigned document.